Please Note: You must create a new account. Other accounts with Better Bridge do not apply.
1. To create an account, first click Sign In in the upper-right.
2. Click Create a New Account listed at the bottom, or use any of the Social options (LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google) to quickly create your account.
3. Enter your personal information, then click Sign Up.
You have now successfully created your account!
1. To purchase a lesson, Click Here, or click Home on the Main Menu the upper-right.
2. Click on the lesson you are interested in purchasing. For example, 2 Over 1 Game Force.
3. You will now be on the 2 Over 1 Game Force lesson page. Here you can view the first segment of the lesson for free, look at the full lesson plan, and purchase the lesson.
Click the Buy button. If you are not signed in, you will be taken to the sign in page. Once signed in, you will see your purchase summary.
4. Enter your credit card information, then click Purchase with Credit Card.
Or, click Pay with PayPal.
5. From the order confirmation page, click Start Learning to begin the lesson.
The first time you open your purchased lesson, you will begin on the introduction page, which includes your Handout Download.
At any time, you can click the Navigation Menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper-left to expand the lesson plan.
Select any of the video segments or quizzes from the left-hand menu to move to that place in the lesson.
Click the X in the upper-left to close the menu, or click Go To Dashboard to go back to your purchased lessons.
From the introduction page, click the Download button to open the PDF in your browser.
You can Save the PDF to you computer,
Or Print to reference while taking the lesson.
When viewing a video segment, you can hover your mouse over the video to show the video player controls. These controls include Play/Pause, Volume, and Full Screen.
When you have completed a video or quiz segment, make sure to click Complete & Continue to save your lesson progress, and move on to the next segment.